The VGOD Pro 200 Starter Kit is designed for advanced users looking for heavy customizability, featuring an intelligently designed structure with the proprietary ATOM.V.200B chipset, and slew of temperature control options. The VGOD Pro 200 Kit is fashioned from durable zinc alloy, stainless steel, and rubberized grips, finished in matte black. The proprietary ATOM.V.200B chipset unlocks a full suite of temperature control options, accepting Ni200, Ti, or Stainless Steel options. In addition, the chipset accesses the Power Curve Mode, an exceptional way to dial in the output power for further fine tuning. Furthermore, a side mounted 0.96″ OLED, relays important usage data back to the user such as, output temperatures or wattages, and pointing out malfunctions and safety warnings.
VGOD Pro 200 Starter Kit Features:
- Dimensions – 85mm by 57.5mm by 25mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries – Not Included
- ATOM.V.200B Chipset
- Wattage Output Range: 7-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 4.2V
- Coil Resistance: 0.2ohm – Rated 30-100W, Best At 60W
- Temperature Control Range: 100?C-315?C/200?F-600?F
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.08-3.0ohm
- MECH Mode
- Power Curve Mode
- Memory Mode – 20 Stored Memories
- TCR Mode
- Ni200, Titanium, SS316/304 Stainless Steel Compatibility
- .98 inch Side Mounted Colored OLED Screen
- Slide-On Battery Bay
- Oversized Firing Button
- Ergonomic Textured Grips – Comfortably Prevents Slips and Drops
- Atomizer Short Protection?
- System Overheating Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Voltage Spike Protection
- Vaping Time Limit Protection
- Designed in California
- MicroUSB Charging and Update
- 24K Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded 510 Threading and Firing Pin
- Available in Black
VGOD Pro 24mm SubTank Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 3mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- 0.2ohm Shotgun Coil – Rated for 30-100W
- Hinged Swivel Top Fill Design?
- Dual Bottom Airflow Control
- Detachable Structure
- 510 Connection
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vape Vandal?and any of?Vape Vandal‘s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Vape Vandal?and any or all of?Vape Vandal‘s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.